Ollier Photography Covid-19 Safety Measures: Last reviewed August 2020
We’ve been working hard here at Ollier Photography to make sure all areas of our studio are as COVID safe as possible for all customers, visitors and staff. Please check our studio safety measures below before your visit, and get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
Ollier Photography Studio Safety Measures:
- Spacing appointments to allow for frequent cleaning, disinfection and sterilisation of work areas, tools and equipment between uses.
- Frequent cleaning of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, including door handles or staff handheld devices.
In addition, making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements in place for cleaning products.
- Ollier Photography staff are wearing face masks/coverings/shields at all times.
- The studio currently operates a ‘by appointment only’ system, to minimise congestion in the entrance.
Please call ahead of your visit and do not enter the building unless you have booked.
- We ask clients to arrive at the time of their scheduled appointment, rather than early or late.
This is to reduce crossing paths and allow time to clean properly between sessions.
- Social distancing regulations are in place throughout the studio, as marked on the floors.
- Hand sanitiser stations upon arrival & throughout the studio.
- PPE is available for customers when requested, staff will be in PPE.
- Our bathroom is deep cleaned after every studio session and will only be used by your group.
- We are discouraging the use of our changing rooms wherever possible. Clients are advised to get ready at home and stick to one outfit choice where you can.